- Calls are not going out (due to no calls in hopper or carrier issue)
- Troubleshoot issues with carriers / SIP providers
- Setting up a central FTP server for voice recordings
- Database issues/crashes that happen with your campaign
- Setting up inbound calling so that customers can call back if they miss the call
- Configuring verification so that it routes directly to your verification partner.
- Setting up remote agents
- IVR CALL Inbound and Call menu
If you need help implementing or planning out a VICIdial deployment we recommend purchasing support so that one of our engineers can engage so that we can help make your deployment successful – You can purchase support from the right side of this page.
Wholesale and Retail VoIP
Claudservices terminates large quantities of wholesale VoIP traffic worldwide. Due to our considerable telecom traffic in wholesale minutes, we have some of the best international rates on the market, and therefore are able to pass these savings to our clients.
Claudservices provides wholesale VoIP termination through regular PSTN interconnections with many different world’s leading telecommunication carriers. Its own unique on-line intelligent routing engine applies for each incoming call the highest-quality route for the moment available. As the result Claudservices is able to provide the best quality-cost balanced wholesale VoIP termination service on the market: the cheapest rates available for the really working routes!
The Claudservices network is supported by a 7/24 Network-Operation-Centre, ensuring the permanent high quality of our service.
FreePBX is a full-featured PBX web application. If you’ve looked into Asterisk, you know that it doesn’t come with any “built in” programming. You can’t plug a phone into it and make it work without editing configuration files, writing dialplans, and various messing about.
FreePBX simplifies this by giving you pre-programmed functionality accessible by a user-friendly web interfaces that allows you to have a fully functional PBX pretty much straight away with no programming required. Some of the features that FreePBX supports out of the box are:
- Add or change extension and voicemail accounts in seconds
- Native support of SIP, IAX, and ZAP clients (other endpoints are supported through custom extensions)
- Supports all Asterisk supported trunk technologies
- Reduce long distance costs with LCR
- Route incoming calls based on time-of-day
- Create interactive Digital Receptionist (IVR) menus
- Design sophisticated call groups
- Manage callers with Queues
- Upload custom on-hold music (MOH)
- Search company directory, based on first or last name
- Detect and receive incoming faxes
- Share administrative duties
- Backup and Restore your system
- Save audio recordings of calls
- View call detail reporting with asterisk-stat
- View extension and trunk status with Flash Operator Panel
- View conversation recordings with Asterisk Recording Interface (ARI)